We work to review best practice submissions on a weekly basis and post best practices on the Digital Literacy website. When submitting a best practice, you are representing that this is your work or that you have the permission of the owner to submit the best practice. Product or service endorsements by third parties with actual experience will be considered, but please, this site is not designed to be a sales or advertising vehicle. We may use our reasonable efforts to review best practice submissions, but listing on this site is not an endorsement or representation of their effectiveness or applicability for a particular problem. If you submit a best practice, you agree that we have the sole right to decide to include the best practice on this site, the right to modify or summarize your content, and the right to remove your posting for cause or no cause at all. We’re providing this best practices website as a a free vehicle to help facilitate digital literacy, digital inclusion, and broadband adoption, and will try our best to when reviewing content that is sent to us. Thank you for sending your best practice submissions in English – we are pleased to also include your submission in the language of your country if requested and this sites translates best practices into 52 lanaguages.
How to submit “Best Practices”
- Please limit your best practice submission to 250 words.
- One or two pictures are welcomed if they help describe the process or outcome. If you submit a picture, you warrant and represent that you have the permission of the owner of the photograph and if minors are in the picture, you have the permission of their parents or guardians.
- Please include your website url – we will include it on the best practice posting as appropriate.
- You are welcomed to include your logo – we will include it if space permits.
- When submitting a video, please post the video on YouTube and include a link to the video.
- Please suggest category tags for us to consider – such as visual impaired, senior citizens, Internet safety, computer refurbishing, email training manual, and so forth – we will do our best to appropriately tag best practices posted on this site.
- Optional – a contact email address to be posted to encourage dialogue of your best practice.
Please submit Digital Literacy Best Practice to [email protected].